Please answer my survey on Social Network Libraries for LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 6 13:38:09 EDT 2011

Roger,

I want android as well but it will only be possible when some sort of
revBrowser or WebView is possible on LiveCode under Android. Right now there
is no support for revBrowser or similar under Linux or Android, that is why
both platforms are missing. Once this is implemented, then I will port
everything to these architectures because I am both a linux and android user
but right now I can't include them in the survey because it is impossible to
implement the libraries in them due to the lack of browser functionality.

cheers
Andre