Database Encryption Key

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 6 12:45:53 EDT 2011

I have read in a prior post that Livecode (actually a past version of Revolution) went to a much better encryption so you should be fine. I am not sure what happens if someone enters the wrong code multiple times a la brute force, but if anyone is that determined to hack my application (if I ever finish one) then God bless them! I am flattered!

Bob