Hide group on click

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 08:18:25 EDT 2011

  "the visibility of me" would be a custom property that you invent to
hold text or other data.
'Visibility' is not a Rev property of an object.

try this
   set the visible of me to (not the visible of me)
or
   set the visible of me to not(the visible of me)

Both should work for you.
Since the mouseup will not work if the visible is false, why not make
the code a little easier to understand by
    set the visible of me to false

On May 6, 2011, at 4:13 AM, Keith Clarke wrote:
> I have a help 'draw' group that toggles open/closed (well, visible
> true/false) by mouseUp on a nearby help icon. However, I'd also like
> to have the drawer set to invisible if clicked. So, what's wrong
> with this script - placed on the group?
>
> on mouseDown
>   set the visibility of me to (not the visible of me)
> end mouseDown
>
> BTW The group is just a graphic background with a single field - and
> the field has lockText ON, autoHilite OFF and traversalOn OFF.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas