Hide group on click

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri May 6 07:41:31 EDT 2011

Thanks Klaus & René - I've obviously been staring at the screen for too long (several hours), so and didn't notice the typo or even lack of colour change in the script editor. Doh!

So much for LiveCode's forgiving, English-like language - where have all the pseudonyms gone! ;-)

Fixed and time for a break from coding, methinks!
Best,
Keith..