Staying on a field

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 5 23:23:42 EDT 2011

Jim,

How do I test for the "dialog" condition? I don't see anything in the dictionary for it.

Funny thing is I always get the answer dialog after I go to the new card even though it should execute it first.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.