Long-term Planning UI Ideas

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu May 5 16:11:47 EDT 2011

Glad you like it. :)

A feature begged me to add it, so if you fetch the stack again (should be
the same URL) I've added drift to the scrolling calculations so you can
swipe through time, a la iOS. Also added a return-to-beginning button.

If you are using it as a starting block and want it simple, you can ignore
this version. The code is a bit more complex now due to speed tracking. But
that swipe to scroll through time is sorta nice... :)

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity