Long-term Planning UI Ideas

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 5 15:05:39 EDT 2011

I don't think the datagrid would be very good at calendar data. You would really need a good calendar object, and that is a lot of work for one person to create on his own. It would be awesome if we had a calendar object like the datagrid object, which was aware of all the various calendar issues of dates and times and such. I gotta think about that one a bit.

Bob