GLXFramework

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 5 15:01:33 EDT 2011

I dunno I think it's pretty dam easy out of the box! I mean, I don't have to worry about creating windows or menus or buttons or fields from scratch, someone did that for me already. I don't even have to think about how to get text from the user, manage memory, etc it all just works. I didn't think the learning curve was all that steep, but then I came from a Hypercard background, so I already kind of "got it". The hard thing for me was dealing with databases.

By frameworks I take it you mean a system of methods and procedures? I have not looked at the GLX2 framework, although I do have it. I should check it out. Maybe I am reinventing the wheel. If it will help me design better forms and such, that would be great. I am terrible at creating good looking forms.

Bob