how-to link to a video

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed May 4 21:42:32 EDT 2011

On May 4, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Nicolas Cueto wrote:

> If I had a standalone or revlet, and I wanted it to be able to play an
> online vide -- say, one hosted on YouTube -- how could that be done?

Getting the URL of the video is one challenge, though it is possible to scrape through the page source to find it. If you're willing to figure out the URLs ahead of time, maybe the simplest way to work would be to have a movie on your card that you set the filename to the MP4 version of the YouTube video.