Datagrid Multiple Column Sort

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue May 3 14:29:21 EDT 2011

I am trying to use DGH to sort a list of farms in a datagrid first by county
and then by townshipName.

I implemented this script and it sorts only by the second criteria I listed
to sort by. In this case it only sorts by townshipName.

 case "County"
         put the dgColumnSortDirection[pColumn] of me into tSortDirection --
get the sort direction
         SortDataByKey "County", "text", tSortDirection, "false" -- First
criteria : sort by county
         SortDataByKey "TownshipName", "text", tSortDirection, "false"
--Second criteria : sort by township

         HiliteAndStoreSortByColumn "County" --  Tell data grid to hilite
column
         --         pass SortDataGridColumn
         break

      case "TownshipName"