GLXFramework

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue May 3 09:27:50 EDT 2011

Todd,

Have you gotten any further with the framework?

I am mostly concerned with the ability to auto check for updates. I am willing to give up on the built-in undo and even most of the externals for now. But with out the auto check for updates I can't really use this framework.

Q: Do you need the custom URL Lib to be installed in order to do the auto updates?

Tom