Calling all RevLive webcast attendees

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon May 2 12:15:45 EDT 2011

Many thanks to everyone at RunRev Ltd and all the attendees live on
online for the best-ever RevLive last week.

For all the good times we had, there was one minor drawback: it seems
there was a glitch in which the chat logs for the simulcast of the
RevLive sessions were not saved here at the conference.

So if any of you have saved logs of those sessions they'll be very
helpful for the presenters to better understand how well their talks
anticipated the full range of questions and discussions they provoked.

If you have saved logs of any sessions, please email them to me at
ambassador at fourthworld.com and I'll forward them to the RunRev team.

I'm especially interested in the logs for the session on using LiveCode
on Linux, since that was mine and I'm always keen to find ways to
improve my presentations.  But I'm sure the other presenters feel the
same, so any logs you have will be quite welcome.

Thanks in advance -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World