RunRev Live video archives

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:40:09 EDT 2011

I'm guessing that's because I bought the iOS pre-release pack which included the conference. Sadly the travel costs and work commitments made it impossible for me to attend in person, although it would have been great to finally meet some of you folk that I only know through email.

Cheers,
Sarah

Sent from my iPad