novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:48:36 EDT 2011

You could come at this from a different direction. Since you can mark
conditionally, you can set a property (or global, or have a hidden checkbox,
or whatever) and then change your marks on the fly based on that.

IE, if you have a "darked" hidden checkbox on your cards and need to loop
through your darked cards its easy enough to

unmark all cards
mark cards where the hilite of button "mycheckbox"

Then just use marked normally.