Weird script behaviour (was libUrlDownloadToFile & urlProgress)

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:48:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Jacq :)

Back to libUrlDownloadToFile & urlProgress, I'm still interested to know how we stop the urlProgress being sent after we finish a download, as I think I'm still seeing something weird in relation to that. urlProgress returns "downloaded" when the download is done, but seems to continue processing. Or something.

Cheers

Gerry

-- photo site: http://gerryorkin.com