Revlet - how to get back to the main stack from a substack?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 14:07:37 EDT 2011

Hi John,
Thanks for the response and proof of concept that defining the target stack and current stack's window explicitly seems to allow navigation from a revlet substack to the main stack.
Unfortunately, I can't repeat your success in my particular stack - so perhaps I just have a corruption somewhere. Still, I've simplified down to multiple cards in a single stack and it's working for the current purpose.
Thanks again to all who responded,
Keith..