Revlet - how to get back to the main stack from a substack?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 12:32:43 EDT 2011

Keith...

I made a stack 'main' with sub-stack 'sub'
placed a button on each stack...

In the button on stack 'main'...

on mouseUp
   go stack "sub" in the window of stack "main"
end mouseUp

In the button on stack 'sub'

on mouseUp
   go stack "main" in the window of stack "sub"
end mouseUp

Then made the stack into a revlet... it will then allow you to navigate between the stacks.

John Dixon