SQL and other databases

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 21 12:34:34 EDT 2011

Bob,
I'm about to make the leap from sqlite to mySQL so I'm very interested in the differences you mentioned.  I think I've seen some of them in posts on the list here but any chance you could summarise them?  I guess I am expecting some functional improvements in mySQL over sqlite since sqlite advertises itself as a subset of the sql standards but it sounds like you've found some syntactical differences as well.

Pete Haworth