Best practice for creating a resizable HUD-style widget stack background?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 13:17:44 EDT 2011

Thanks for the ideas Chris. I'm now convinced that for this particular HUD, the window shape size should not be too flexible but resize automatically, based on its contents. The user shouldn't have to worry about resizing the HUD - and this approach will also mitigate any risk of problems caused by users with 'fiddling fingers'!
Best,
Keith..