Answer and Ask Dialogs

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Tue Mar 1 19:21:30 EST 2011

Jim,

Very helpful!

Thanks,

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Jim Ault
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:11 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Subject: Re: Answer and Ask Dialogs

On Mar 1, 2011, at 10:08 AM, Ray Horsley wrote:

> I know I should probably use a stack of my own for these but I've been
> using the 'answer' and 'ask' commands so long that it's become a
> daunting task to swap them all out for something else.  Anyway,
> anybody know where these stacks reside so I can alter their appearance
> and other things like where they appear on screen when opened?

Open the Application Browser by using the Tools menu

then choose "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" in the View menu ( LiveCode
may have changed this menu entry)

Now you should see all the Integrated Dev Environ stacks (IDE) that all
begin with 'rev', with the exception of the stack called "Home"

You can now open these stacks and cards, scripts and settings.  If you
modify and save changes, your IDE will retain those, so be careful about
corrupting your editing environ.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas