Answer and Ask Dialogs

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:10:54 EST 2011

On Mar 1, 2011, at 10:08 AM, Ray Horsley wrote:

> I know I should probably use a stack of my own for these but I've
> been using
> the 'answer' and 'ask' commands so long that it's become a daunting
> task to
> swap them all out for something else.  Anyway, anybody know where
> these
> stacks reside so I can alter their appearance and other things like
> where
> they appear on screen when opened?

Open the Application Browser by using the Tools menu

then choose "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" in the View menu
( LiveCode may have changed this menu entry)

Now you should see all the Integrated Dev Environ stacks (IDE) that
all begin with 'rev', with the exception of the stack called "Home"

You can now open these stacks and cards, scripts and settings.  If you
modify and save changes, your IDE will retain those, so be careful
about corrupting your editing environ.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas