standalone builder

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 1 17:08:54 EST 2011

 Solved most of my problems. My problem was the file path, Loaded my files into the the folder (Misipp files) in the standalone and loaded QuickTime into my copy of WindowsXP on VM Fusion. Only two problems left.

I need to enlarge the font in the menubar in the Window stack?

As long as I am running the stack from my drive everything is working but if I move the App into the C: drive in Windows it can't find the files. I'm using relative paths and Windows can't fine them. How can I refer to the relative paths in both Mac and Windows?

I'm planing on distributing the App to students to use on their own laptops and I don't want to have them run the App from individual CDs.