ANN: PowerTools

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 27 19:11:26 EDT 2011

Yes indeed. I was saying however that it would be cool to have each tool in a custom pallette set with whatever non-default settings you want, so that when you drag and drop an object, just the custom properties would apply and everything else would be derived from the defaultTemplate for the object, ala Illustrator tools and the like. Hey, I'm just the ideas guy! It's up to you people to make it happen! ;-)

Bob