nuther new newbie nuisance

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Wed Jun 15 13:00:27 EDT 2011

This is a brilliant idea (using a character as a placeholder for an image),
but what's the advantage of having a bunch of images in a scrollable field
vs. a series of images with the Next and Previous (and maybe Any)  buttons?
And maybe an option for placing up to four reduced images on the card at the
same time, for comparison? Scrolling is a pain to begin with. The order of
images in the scrolling presentation will always be the same. There will
always be partial images on the screen as you scroll--just the head or just
the legs. If you have a series of images, each stored in its own location,
you can call them up in any order, including random order, and arrange them
any way you like.

S.

Which as far