anything new with mouse wheel in groups?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 14 06:17:16 EDT 2011

Hi Tiemo,

I think you need to perceive a group as an object without surface. There is no area to catch the message. If you want it to interact with the group, catch the message at card or stack level, make sure that the target isn't a field or button and check that the mouseLoc is within the rect of the group.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com