Windows 7 and the plugin

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 13 14:13:43 EDT 2011

I believe it is an issue with Firefox running in 64 bit mode, the current default. The plug-in is still only 32 bit. Frankly I avoid 64 bit like the plague when it comes to Windows, and even on my Mac the new Firefox causes more problems than I am used to. I have to restart my machine every day now because all of a sudden my cookies stop working and Google hangs with some kind of recursion error.

I, knowing not that much I must warn you, suggest installing the last 32 bit version of Firefox, 3.6 or something, and trying the plugin that way.

Bob