R: using animated gif for a cursor on Windows

baccheschi at tin.it baccheschi at tin.it
Fri Jun 10 09:24:20 EDT 2011

----Messaggio originale----
Da: mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Data: 9-giu-2011
18.05
A: <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Ogg: using animated gif for a
cursor on Windows

Hi All,
I'm using an animated gif (rotating dot in a
circle) with the cursor on
Windows XP, but the gif doesn't animate in
LC v4.6.1.

the script:

on openStack
   lock cursor
   set the cursor
to 1019
  -- do stuff
   unlock cursor
   reset cursors
end openStack

I guess the question here is: does LC support animated gif's on Windows

OS in a cursor?
Or am I missing something in the script or the gif
itself?

Regards,
Mark Stuart

use-livecode mailing
list
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe,
unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
Hi Mark

perhapse  may help you.. putting it on a .gif script

on mouseUp
   set
the repeatcount of img ID its_ID to -1
   set cursor to 0
   repeat
until the mouseclick
      set the loc of img ID its_ID to the mouseloc

   end repeat
   set the repeatcount of img  ID its_ID to 0
   set the
currentframe of img  ID its_ID to 1
   set cursor to arrow
end mouseUp