Windows?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jun 4 18:36:17 EDT 2011

Aside from torrents, does anyone have a suggestion for the least expensive
place to get a copy of Windows?

I know there are OEM versions that are generally cheaper, but was wondering
if anyone could recommend an online (or retail) supplier.  Not sure at this
point whether I'll need XP or Win7 or both -- use is either going to be
virtual (VMware) or running under Boot Camp on Macs.  I've done Amazon,
Buy.com, etc., but I'm wondering if anyone has any alternate
suggestions/recommendations that might be less common venues.

(It would also be great if there was some kind of multi-user/family bundle
available, to install on multiple systems, like MS does for Word bundles.)

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design