Naive question 666

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jun 4 16:05:41 EDT 2011

OK, now I get it.  All the images in my Image Library are ones that I want
to use across any LC applications I write so that's an appropriate place for
them.  Images that are specific to one application should be put in a stack
that is part of that application.

As I said, I don't do a lot of graphic work so I missed that distinction.

Pete