Tool tip show graphic

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 17:32:08 EDT 2011

Bill, you should look at the following video that I did showing how
substacks can be used many ways without much coding and complexity.

The very cool   Alien Spheres stack  ( written by Scott Rossi )
Free, and will always be free to access and ask me questions
  http://jimthewebmaster.com/livecode/PublicFree/pg/alienSpheresInsp.php

Click on the bar that says "Advanced Level"
Lots of ideas about how to make it work for you.

Jim Ault