revBrowser, Mac OS X, and Unicode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 31 21:42:12 EDT 2011

On 7/31/11 7:21 PM, Slava Paperno wrote:
> My one remaining secret weapon, yet to be deployed, is a support
> request that I am entitled to submit to runrev because I subscribed to the
> dev program.

You should be on the developer's list if you're in the dev program. The
engineers read that list and will respond to you directly; it's one of
the perks you've paid for. That would be the best place for you to ask,
and you don't need to use a support ticket.

I think you should have received sign-up info when you joined the
developer program, but if you didn't or you don't have it any more,
write to support at runrev.com and they will get you in. You're entitled.

Monday is a bank holiday over there, so give them a day or two after
that to get back to you.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com