User Interface Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 30 16:13:47 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,

Never offer a popup menu as the only way to access a feature. Put your popup menu into the menubar and enable the menu items in those situations when the user might as well click on the objects to show the popup menu. Show the same menu, or the essential menu items of it, in the optional popup menu.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com