[OT] More Apple Foolishness

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Jul 29 13:21:26 EDT 2011

On Friday, July 29, 2011 11:44:11 AM David C. wrote:
> <snip>...from iTunes (the single most frustrating and annoying app
> interface-wise on the whole planet on any OS) </snip>
>
> Absolutely on the mark! To be tied at the hip with that one piece of
> software is absolutely awful and I'm doing just about all that I can
> to remedy that.
>
> I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one that feels that way.
>
> Best regards,
> David C.

I almost never used iTunes when I ran OS X. It wasn't my preferred application for anything and I was never
interested in the store. Since the vast majority of the requent updates to iTunes focused on the store, I
eventually tried to get software update to ignore those updates. To no avail. Software update refused to honor
that request. It was the only update that refused to be ignored.

Best,

Warren