OT: I want to buy Lion

Arie van der Ent arietext at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 14:20:05 EDT 2011

Hi Tiemo,

It is not necessary to wait for Lion on a USB-stick. Don McAllister from screencastsonline did the following;
1. buy Lion from App store;
2. make a copy from the installer (in your application folder);
3. open up the copy of the installer package, then open the folder Shared Support in it;
4. there you'll find InstallEDG.dmg;
5. copy this file to an USB-stick 8 gb.

That's all.

Arie

Op 27 jul. 2011, om 20:02 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende geschreven: