iPad file format

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:41:26 EDT 2011

We don't (yet) have the ability to access music files that are synced via iTunes on computers to the iPad/iPhone iTunes app on iOS devices. However we can access music files that we copy to one of the folders owned by our apps on those devices. For example, my app comes with 3 mp3s already installed, and the user can download more. I include the default mp3s in the Copy Files pane of the standalone settings, and copy them to the Document folder on the device with a script the first time the user opens the app. Is that possible in your case?

Gerry