How to add something to a group

Pete Haworth lists.pete at haworths.org
Tue Jul 26 13:03:25 EDT 2011

Another way is:

- Place the button where you want it.
- Select the group
- Click Ungroup
- Shift click the new button so it's selected along with all the original
members of the group
- Click Group

LC remembers all the properties of the group and reinstates them (as long as
you don't close the card before grouping).

I believe there's a plugin available somewhere that provides ways of adding
controls to a group by re-layering but I can't remember what it's called.

Pete