I need to import photo's in an app? How?

Tabitha Vogelaar tabithavogelaar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:47:56 EDT 2011

I'm just a beginner and this is the first time I use the mailinglist. I'm working on an app and I want to make it possible for the user to import photo's saved on his/her iPod/iPad. (I'm sorry, my english isn't very good. I'm dutch) My father said something about something called "specialFolderPath" or something but I can't test it because I have Lion and there's something wrong so I can't put the app's I made on my iPod to test it... What I need is that the user chooses a photo from one of his/her photo-album's on his/her iPod/iPad. That photo will be put into an image-field. Please explain it clearly, because my english isn't very good. I can understand most things but some are too difficult for me. Please help me.Tabitha.