How is it?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 21 19:41:29 EDT 2011

Hi Richard. It's in the IDE. I am running an alt debugger and an alt script editor whose names shall remain unspoken, so it's not clear what is causing the problem. But if someone else was seeing it, and I could determine off list if they were also using the same script editor and debugger, then I could forward the issue to the proper people.

Bob