Mac OS X Lion

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 20 15:57:40 EDT 2011

It's Drawer Implementation and Maintenance that always had me stumped. Where should I install them? Should they always be implemented? There are different schools of thought on the subject. I believe in European circles, some don't see the need for drawers at all. I'm not sure I would go that far. The older I get, the more I use I have for drawers. ;-)

Bob