scripting QuickTime player

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 6 18:49:43 EDT 2011

Hi Tim:

Try setting the startTime of the player to what you need (you may need to do
a conversion from "player units" to seconds).  Alternatively, you can set
the playLoudness property of the player to 0 (although I seem to remember
someone running into an issue where setting playLoudness to 0 didn't fully
mute the volume).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director