Feature support by deployment type - the state of the art?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 14:51:22 EST 2011

Thanks to Jaque and Lynn for the clarifications. I knew about the server-side revServer stack limitation but it's good to know that revlets support stacks, sub-stacks and multiple stacks.

This corrects a misunderstanding I have held from early in my learning curve, when an add-on developer led me to believe that revlets didn't support stacks. :-((

Still, I'm more than happy to be corrected on this, if it means I can start creating :-)

So, how does one tell whether an add-on uses/requires the externals specification?