[ANN] TimeMachine

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 24 13:48:01 EST 2011

But what happens when they change how long they thing the universe existed? They have changed it at least 25 times since I went to school. There are probably still about 6 ideas floating around right now on exactly how long they thing it's been.

Then there are those who think everything was created, but with aging built in. For instance, the light from distant stars already having made the journey. If you think about it, a created 3 dimensional universe would have to have this aging "built in" to prevent any number of weird anomalies. "You spread out the heavens like a curtain" I believe is the phrase.

Then there are those who believe that the farther out from the center of the universe you go, the more space-time dilates, creating the effect that the universe would seem infinite to the relative object.

Looks like you have some features to add. LOL!!

Bob