[ANN] TimeMachine

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Sun Jan 23 05:08:18 EST 2011

Thanks for that Roger - great work. I got  a good impression of the overall
scope of time playing with this. I wish I could pull it apart and add to it!

Some feedback:  first on the size of the app, I think it is both too small
and too big. I certainly wanted it larger - the design was too small to get
a good feel for the subject (on my laptop), but at the same time the design
is too big for an iPhone (NB - I think it would make a great liitle iPhone /
iPOD app). Secondly I think a "play" function would be nice to sit back and
watch?