Some might like this...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jan 21 14:47:50 EST 2011

Colin-

> I ran that by the Google translator, and it had no idea what language it was in.

Have to run it through a spell-checker first...

I wonder if Ronnie Corbel still bides near Gullah? Abuse 24 diamonds shin
I stayed i Nor Warwick, an well ken having a glister o yon fell Mon akin a brisk
round o gout at the links in Gullah He mun be rain 80 now; an he's still got
that canny gab on him; amazing! He thwacked a ball rich until ma down as
I was reeking wore the dunes at the water . . .  :)

...then though Google's translator into something reasonable (Finnish,
say) and then back into English...

I wonder if Ronnie Corbel bides still close to the Gullah? Abuse of 24 diamonds leg
   I stayed in Warwick, or, well Ken having glister No there fell Monday to recall at a brisk
No round of gout at Gullah He links me to be of precipitation 80 now, he's still got
the frugal to talk to him, amazing! He thwacked rich until the ball down on Monday
I was reeking the dunes was filled with water. . . :)

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net