DragDrop and the DragDestination

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 20 18:05:40 EST 2011

Well I've decided to forgo drag and drop and instead put to and from arrow buttons between the data grids. Drag and drop would have been cool, but I have stalled on getting things to work the way it seems they should, and when you mentioned scrolling during a drag and drop, I thought to myself, this is way to complicated a thing to try and do just to get a value from one list to another.

Bob