DragDrop and the DragDestination

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 19 18:28:42 EST 2011

When I drag from the source DG to the destination DG nothing goes. In addition, I get the little gray circle with slash instead of the green plus when I drag. Yes I checked the checkbox to drag from one datagrid to the other.

I will read through the scripts to see if I can glean any wisdom anyway. I am really interested in dragging a value from one column directly into another column and only affecting that cell of that column.

I'll poke around some more this evening. As an aside and directed at no one, I think drag and drop should just be handled by the engine, but interceptable by the user, like normal LC messages. Having to create everything from the ground up is very un-lc-ish as I am beginning to like to say. Just an opinion.

Bob