PDF to JPEG
ray at linkit.com
Wed Jan 19 18:05:24 EST 2011
Thanks for these steps. Unfortunately they don't work so well on Windows 7 (all I have installed is Microsoft XPS Document Writer) but in any event I really need something I can use in scripts.
From: use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of AndyP
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:50 PM
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Subject: Re: PDF to JPEG
If Windows then no extra software is needed.
1) Open PDF
2) Go – File – Print
3) Change printer to “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer” (most XP and Vista computers will have this installed)
4) Bottom of page, tick box “Print to File”
5) Click Properties, go to Advanced tab and change file path to where you want the file saved, click OK
6) Click OK, when box for File Name comes up, name the file and add extension (ie: .jpg) on the end.
7) Check location you saved the file to, there should be a .jpg image of your .pdf document.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/PDF-to-JPEG-tp3224048p3225455.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
use-livecode mailing list
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
More information about the Use-livecode