PDF to JPEG

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jan 19 10:10:48 EST 2011

I have never used this software, but being a command-line tool, you should
be able to call it from Rev via shell, assuming you are using Windows.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Business/Document_Management_Tools/e_PDF_PDF_To_Thumbnail_Converter.html

Key features:
1. PDF to Thumbnail Command Line can convert PDF files to JPG, JPEG, TIFF,
BMP, PNG, GIF, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM, etc. images;
2. PDF to Thumbnail Command Line supports Password Protected PDF files;
3. PDF to Thumbnail Command Line can specify any resolution from 10 to 1200
dpi in the generated image files;
... and more...

~Roger

> Sorry, I should have mentioned that I need to do this from within
LiveCode.