Cursor lock

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jan 18 16:52:46 EST 2011

Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble with the cursor not updating, or sometimes
> locking, in version 4.5.3? I'm noticing it particularly in the script
> editor, where the cursor doesn't change when you mouse over different
> panes or outside the window.

This continues to happen with me, not just with 4.5.3, but for years.  And
it's not sometimes locking, it's *always* locking (it happened again just 5
minutes ago).  I know something is locking the cursor because if I run
"unlock cursor" in the message box, the cursor becomes normal again.

FWIW, I usually find the script editor is the culprit, but I can't nail down
a recipe for it.

Now that you say you're affected by this problem, I wonder if some of your
stocks are stuck in my machine.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director