Radio Buttons

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jan 18 12:37:33 EST 2011

Thanks to all how replied to my question about radio buttons.  Initially I was thinking that radio buttons should behave like checkboxes without having to write a handler but, as various people have pointed out, that's not the "official" way that radio buttons are supposed to be used.  It turns out that I could use 2 radio buttons in a group to implement what I was trying to do and that works fine.
Thanks,

Pete Haworth